Compliance Support and R&D Intern
We are looking for a 3rd year student or recent graduate in our R&D and Compliance department.
Job Role | Compliance Support and R&D Intern
Hours | 37.5 per week (Monday to Friday).
Start Date | ASAP
If a current student | 3 month summer position.
If a graduate | 6 month internship.
- Support with product compliance requirements including:
- SDS (Safety Data Sheet) editing and updates.
- Creation of documentation to support product imports and exports.
- Research into processes and applicable standards.
- Support with R&D activities:
- Documentation management.
- Arranging product testing and management (internal and external).
- Understanding or interest in chemicals/chemistry/regulatory requirements
- Previous knowledge of Microsoft Office software:
- Excel (required)
- Word (preferred)
- Outlook (preferred)
- Experience of PDF editing and creation using Adobe Acrobat Pro or similar
- Internet researching
Location | Based in EMEA Head Offices, Hampshire.
- Submit resume detailing your experience.
- Submit a covering letter (not compulsory) explaining why you would be a good addition to the team.